Job Type: Full-TimeLocation: Youngstown
Job Status: InterviewingState: OH
Description: Youngstown Country Club is now accepting applications for an experienced Golf Course Mechanic to manage and maintain our fleet of Golf course equipment. Youngstown Country Club is an 18 hole course, established in 1898, just 10 years after golf was introduced from Scotland. Our course was originally designed by Walter Travis in 1911 and redesigned by Donald Ross in 1924. The Country Club is located in Youngstown Ohio, and is currently ranked as one of the top 5 Country Clubs in the valley. This position is vital to the success of the golf course maintenance team on a day- to- day basis. This position reports directly to the Superintendent. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is a team player and sees the big picture of the operation. Tools are Supplied.
About us: Youngstown Country Club Maintenance continues to be dedicated to the future of golf, top playing surfaces and a professional work environment. Our facility will stay committed to a stringent equipment preventive maintenance program, innovative practices and capital replacement to ensure the best overall product performance atmosphere. The Equipment Manager is an integral part of the management team, which includes Golf Course Superintendent, Equipment Manager, and the Assistant Superintendent, as well as up to 16 persons grounds crew. Our current fleet of equipment is a majority of Toro, along with a few other manufacturers. All mowing equipment and utility carts are owned.
- Three to five years' experience as Head Mechanic/Equipment Technician or Assistant Equipment Technician
- Extensive knowledge in Hydraulic and Diesel systems
- Proficient in the understanding of electrical schematics and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of the theory and care of reel and bed knife grinding preferred
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal, interpersonal & communication skills
- Embraces daily use of technology and the ability to evolve with modern day practices
- Valid Drivers License
- Excellent attitude
- Background check
- Must have experience with:
- Grinding (Reels & Rotary) Gasoline / diesel engines/ small engines (2 stroke and 4)
- Electrical diagnostics
- Tractor repair / tractor implements
- Tire repair
- Strong preventive maintenance program
- Sprayer/ pump repair . Record keeping
- Purchasing and ordering from local vendors
How to Apply: Email resume Call for interview
Start Date: T.B.D.
Company Name: Youngstown Country Club
Company Address: 1402 country club Dr.
Zip Code: 44505
Website: www.Youngstown country club.com
Contact Name: Chris Sumrall
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: (303)596-9499